The Orland stove is a portable camping stove hand-made in Denmark to the highest specifications. The Orland stove is the only stove of it’s kind to boast features such as ceramic glass windows and fully lined firebox, making one of the world’s most efficient stoves for it’s size.
Under the stove is a collapsable bin to store and dry wood which doubles as a stove stand with an integral catch pan for ashes.
The firebox itself is a very high-efficiency 1pc welded design, lined with 3/4″ thick Skamolex synthetic firebrick and a full-size internal baffle plate. The heavy-duty door features a gasket and adjustable intake damper. Unique to the Orland stove is it’s side-exit stove pipe, making it ideal for our bell tents.
Traditionally, top exit stoves necessitate that a hole be cut in the roof of our bell tents so the stove jack could be installed. This creates the risk of leaks during rainy weather. The Orland Glamping Camp Stove has been designed from the ground-up to be compatible with bell tents. The side-exit stove pipe allows the screen netting in the window to be cut allowing the chimney pipe to exit. The Chimney flu comes with it’s own insulator pipe.
The stove pipe comes with clamps and a spark arrestor. The Orland stove arrives with it’s own transport case and has optional accessories such as antler door handles and a stovetop oven.
Wood only. Not apt for coal.
Educate yourself regarding the dangers of fire and carbon monoxide associated with the use of wood stoves inside tents. Always extinguish a heat source before going to sleep. We recommend the use of a spark mat under your stove. Breathe Bell Tents Australia is not liable for any damage or injury resulting in the use of any manner of flame or heat source inside of any tent.
Stoves sold by Breathe Bell Tents Australia cannot be used in houses, as they are not CE approved nor marked as such. They can be fitted in caravans, tents, shelters, vehicles, etc. Please seek advice from a qualified stove installer before installing a stove into any bell tent or vehicle.
ORLAND GLAMPING STOVE SPECIFICATIONS
Click here to link to our video of the Orland!
- Three sides of tempered glass for ample light
- Air intake damper for temperature control
- Baffle plate for increased burn efficiency
- Adjustable top vent
- Proprietary stove pipe system with heat shield
- Spark arrestor, with ropes and stakes for extra stability
- 2 key style handles designed to be removed to maintain a safe temperature
- Top or side exit flue pipe arrangement
- Optional Orland Oven accessory (for baking!)
- Orland Camp Stove: 3,5 kW
- Firebox: 250 x 350 x 400 mm; 16 kg – 9.84″ x 13.78″ x 15.75″; 35 lbs
- Wood storage bin/stand
- Spark arrestor
- Flue pipe set (box: 4 kg/8.82 lbs)
- Wood hinged transport case (box: 33 kg/72.75 lbs)
- Sibley Base, lowers the stove from 62 cm to 52 cm and allows you to use it through a mesh window, without having to cut through the canvas of your tent.
The flue set contains:
- 3x 50 cm (1.6′) flue pipe with a diameter of 8 cm (3.15″)
- Insulated pipe
- Elbow flue section
- Spark arrestor
- Flue support
- 1 clamp
- Adaptor for the pipes
- Spark arrestor guy ropes and pegs
14 day money back guarantee.