3m Diameter Deluxe 100% Cotton Canvas Bell Tent:
A Sibley Bell Tent with no central pole. A very clever alternative to the central pole– a unique three-legged A-frame, that sits inside the tent. This ingenious design erects the tent very securely, whilst not getting in the way, and making the best use of the space inside.
- Heavy duty 100% breathable cotton canvas (320 g/m²).
- Heavy duty PVC ground sheet attached to the canvas sides. Groundsheet PVC weighs 540 g/m² (i.e. 1.5 lbs/ 10 ft²).
- 100% waterproof canvas.
- A-frame covered Entrance (140 cm / 4.6 ft high) this creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent is harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- A three way structure sits at the top centre into which the 3 angled poles sit. These follow the roof down and then follow the walls straight down to the ground.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap for cable access
- Zipped Mosquito mesh door
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the ‘cigarette test’, which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- Canvas is treated to be water and mould resistant using biodegradable products.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 5 to 8 minutes to pitch.
- Double stitching and reinforced key points.
- Heavy duty pegs
- UV coated guy ropes (5 mm) and a storm proof spring loaded steel tent pole (32 mm).
- Weighing a very lightweight 16kg
- All our tents are natural sandstone in colour. They may whiten a little with time. We appreciate the classical nature of these natural canvas tents and do not produce other colours for this reason.
- Standard Bell Tents are suitable for camping all year round.
- 3m diameter bell tent fits 1 queen-sized bed or will sleep up to 4 children comfortably.
- Packs down small enough to go onto the back of a motorbike or a small trunk (90cm x 25cm x 25cm). 21kg’s overall weight.
- Windows and VentsOur half moon windows have zip up covers to allow you to customize your desired level of ventilation and privacy. Each window has mesh and is equipped with loop fasteners to neatly hold the covers when the windows are unzipped.Size and Weight
- Diameter: 300cm
- Central Height: 190cm
- A-frame door height: 140cm
- Door width: 165cm
- Floor space: 7m2
- Side Wall Height: 46cm
- Weight: 20.5kg
- Boxed Dimensions: 90cmx33cmx28cm
- Sewn in groundsheet
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Tri-pod pole frame system and A-frame door for maximum usable space without a center pole.
Facts and Stats
- 1 Person Pitch time on grass: 17 minutes
- Wind Resistance: up to 120km/h
- Sleeps 2 ‘camping’ style on 1 double bed or 3 on sleeping pads
- Compatible with Stove Jack
- 540 g/m² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, 4” high, sewn in
- 320 g/m² 100 % cotton canvas. Lightly treated for water, UV, and mold resistance for maximum breathability.
- 28mm; spring-loaded nickel plated steel tri-pod frame pole with rubber feet.
- 20mm; spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 10 3mm guy ropes with tensioners, must be tied on for first pitch
- 10 guy line stakes
- 9 ground sheet pegs
- 3 no-see-um mesh covered peak vents
- 3 no-see-um mesh half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit