- Like our PRO tents, the awning is made from high-quality 360 g/m² cotton.
- Fits any Sibley tent, even our largest models.
- Can be used either as an awning or to connect two Sibley tents.
- The shelter/connector's shape can be adjusted to fit your needs as well as the (weather) circumstances.
- The telescopic pole can easily be adjusted to fit any Sibley tent (5'6" to 7'5"). When you aim to connect the shelter to one of our smaller Sibley models, you can remove the lower part of the pole and fit the stopper.
- Can be used to create an extra (cooking) space in front of the tent.
- Takes one person only 4 minutes to pitch.
SPECIFICATIONSThe Sibley Bell Tent Connector is more wind resistant than similar awnings thanks to its shape, dimensions and the two additional lockable nuts. Moreover, the awning has been designed to perfectly fit the door of any Sibley tent. If you want the awing to fit a smaller Sibley tent, remove the bottom section of the vertical pole and reattach the pole base.
- Sibley Bell Tent Connector: 14'3" long, 4'9" wide at the ridge, 5'9" wide at the ends
- Telescopic pole: 5'6" - 7'5" max
- Horizontal pole: 4'9"
- 4 long PRO guy ropes
- 4 pegs
- Carry bag
- Also Included: poles set (2 poles, 4 guy ropes, 4 pegs)