The Frontier Stove Camping Stove for Bell Tent
Heat Mat for Camping Stove Suitable for Bell Tent Interior
Made from fire retardant canvas and reinforced with fibre glass coated silicon rubber, the heat proof mat is perfect to protect your bell tent groundsheet against any stray sparks.
Position the Frontier stove near the end of the mat, the two rear legs of the stove standing into the two smaller circles near the back and the front leg being fitted into place in the middle of the larger circle.
Quality carry bag which enables you to compactly transport your Frontier stove without any hassle.
- Made from Oxford Polyester which has been reinforced for your safety.
- Equipped with a small pocket on the front for smaller accessories.
- Has a zipper running along the edges of the bag and two additional straps.
- Weight: 12 kg
- Height:: 2.4 m tall with stove pipe
- Firebox: 46cm long x 25cm wide x 19cm tall
- Output: 8500BTU/2.5 kW (depending on wood type)
- Stove pipe: 5.7cm dia; 1.8m tall
- Assembled dimensions: 84cm long x 56cm wide x 240 cm tall
- It is important to be educated with regards to carbon monoxide poisoning associated with the use of wood stoves inside tents. Always extinguish a heat source before going to sleep. We highly advise the use of a spark mat under your stove. Breathe Bell Tents is not liable for any damage or injury resulting in the use of any manner of flame or heat source inside of any tent supplied by Breathe Bell Tents.
- Our stoves cannot be used in houses, as they are not CE approved nor marked as such. The frontier stove can be fitted in caravans, tents, shelters, vehicles, etc. Always consult a stove installing professional prior to installing a stove into your bell tent.
- 14-day money back guarantee. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees.