3m Protech Bell Tent | 100% Cotton Canvas Bell Tent:
A bell tent with no central pole. A clever alternative to the central pole– a unique three-legged A-frame, that sits inside the tent. This design is easy to pitch (although definitely not as straight forward as the tradition bell tent design and for this reason we usually recommend going for a 4m + design if space is not an issue) and makes great use of the space inside the tent, allowing a double or queen mattress to fit in the middle of the tent.
Windows and Vents
- Our half moon windows have zip up covers to allow you to customize your desired level of ventilation and privacy. Each window has mesh and is equipped with loop fasteners to neatly hold the covers when the windows are unzipped.
Size and Weight
- Diameter: 300cm
- Central Height: 190cm
- A-frame door height: 140cm
- Door width: 165cm
- Floor space: 7m2
- Side Wall Height: 46cm
- Weight: 24kg
- Boxed Dimensions: 90cmx34cmx30cm
- Zipped in groundsheet
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Tri-pod pole frame system and A-frame door for maximum usable space without a center pole.
Facts and Stats
- 1 Person Pitch time on grass: 17 minutes
- Wind Resistance: up to 120km/h
- Sleeps 2 ‘camping’ style on 1 double bed or 3 on sleeping pads
- Compatible with Stove Jack
- 650 g/m² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, 4” high, sewn in
- 360 g/m² 100 % cotton canvas. Lightly treated for water, UV, and mold resistance for maximum breathability.
- 28mm; spring-loaded nickel plated steel tri-pod frame pole with rubber feet.
- 20mm; spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 10 3mm guy ropes with tensioners, must be tied on for first pitch
- 10 guy line stakes
- 9 ground sheet pegs
- 3 mesh covered peak vents
- 3 half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Sewn in mesh door
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and peg bags
- Pole spring repair kit