5m Double Door Protech Bell Tent
5m Diameter 100% Breathable Cotton Canvas Bell Tent Ideal Glamping and Camping
- Heavy duty 100% breathable cotton canvas (360gsm)
- Heavy duty PVC ground sheet attached to the tent with a zipper. Groundsheet (bucket style) PVC weighs 650 g/m² (i.e. 1.5 lbs/ 10 ft²). (Zip off ground sheet enables the ground sheet to be unzipped and sides rolled up during the day. The zip facilitates the re-attachment of the ground sheet and has a protective cover which ensure rain water will not enter between the ground sheet and the tent. This is much harder to achieve with a separate ground sheet).
- Double stitching and reinforced key points. Mesh in door, windows and vents.A-frame covered Entrance (170cm/5.58ft high) this creates a porch to stop the rain from coming in. Without this feature the tent is harder to access and more likely to leak along the entrance flap.
- Zipped front door for fast access. The corners of the doors have a flap for cable access
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 standards. This is the ‘cigarette test’, which shows that the tent will not ignite when burnt by the likes of a cigarette.
- Canvas treated to be water and mould resistant using biodegradable products.
- 4 windows complete with integrated mosquito nets.
- Takes 1 person only 5 to 10 minutes to pitch.
- Heavy duty pegs
- UV coated guy ropes (5 mm) and a storm proof spring loaded
- Loaded steel tent pole (32 mm).
- Central pole: Ø 32 mm
- All our tents are natural sandstone in colour. They may whiten a little with time. We appreciate the classical nature of these natural canvas tents and do not produce other colours for this reason.
- Breathe Bell Tents are suitable for camping all year round.
- 5m diameter bell tent fits 4 queen-sized beds and will sleep up to 12 children comfortably.
- Size and Weight
- Diameter: 500cm
- Center Pole Height: 300cm
- A-frame door height: 175cm
- Door width: 220cm
- Floor space: 19.6m2
- Side Wall Height: 60cm
- Weight: 41.5kg
- Boxed Dimensions: 118cmx40cmx32cm
- Mesh wall
PLEASE NOTE: If you’re pitching for longer term use it is worth noting that bell tents are designed for camping and not as a semi permanent set up, although many people are using them for the longer term Glamping use. With this in mind, it is important to pay close attention to the canvas and ensure proper maintenance.