BELL TENT AWNING SPECIFICATIONSThe Bell Tent Entrance Shelter is aesthetically pleasing thanks to its oval shape and its dimensions (large at the base, small at the top). As per our bell tent connector, the awning has been designed to perfectly fit the door of any Tipi or bell tent. Adjust the flexible poles to the desired height.
- Bell Tent Shelter: 5 m long, 1 m 50 wide at the top, 1 m 40 wide at the extremities.
- 1 flexible pole: 5.5 metres
- 2 long guy ropes, 3 mm in diameter
- 6 pegs
- Fitting carrying bag
- set-up instructions
- The awning is made from high-quality 180 g/m² cotton
- Fits any Sibley tent, even our largest models
- The shelter's shape can be adjusted in height to fit your needs (and the entrance of your tent)
- Can be used to create an extra covered space in front of the tent.
- Takes one person only a couple of minutes to set up.