Our semi-traditional Mess III is made from the same 320g/m² treated canvas as our Standard, Deluxe and Ultimate series bell tents giving you the optimum balance of durability vs weight.
This environmentally-friendly treated cotton canvas is waterproof, mould/mildew-resistant, UV-resistant, and fire-retardant. Double stitched, flat-felled seams, seam gussets, and double-layer construction at all stress points create a tent that is both convenient and durable.
The Mess III features a 25cm PVC sod flap which can be turned outward to be used as a snow flap. Six huge mesh windows with zippered canvas covers provide ample sun and great ventilation, while keeping bugs at bay. The Mess III has 2 zippered split-doors on either end, allowing you to open either a portion of, or the entire end of the tent.
Similar to a traditional wall tent, the Mess III is supported by a 32pc, 25mm steel pole & angle kit. The Mess III comes complete with all the frame hardware, stakes and guy lines needed & is ready to use.
- 600cmx450cmx220cm tall. Total weight 67kg
- 26.5m2 of floor space
- 25cm PVC sod flap
- 320g/m² heavy-duty waterproof treated cotton canvas. Environmentally-friendly treatment resists mold, mildew, and UV.
- 25mm steel frame poles
- 3mm guy ropes w/tensioners
- Compatible with all Stove Jacks
- Mess III tent
- Steel stakes, guy ropes & rope tensioners
- Spare stakes and pole-spring repair kit
- Matching canvas carry bag