- Proprietary doTERRA On Guard Protective Blend of Wild Orange, Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oil provides natural protection by keeping surrounding areas clean and safe
- Plant-based surfactants help improve the cleaning process as well as contribute to a product that is safe for you, your family, and the environment
- No preservatives added, helping to provide a safe and effective household cleaning product
- Use when cleaning your bell tent after camping trips to avoid mildew and black spots forming on the natural canvas of your bell tent.
- Should mould spots appear spray immediately with clove oil mixed with water and allow to dry completely.
Avoid direct use of concentrate on hardwood floors and natural stone.
Use product only as directed as a household cleaner. Keep out of the reach of children.
To neutralise the spores add two or three drops of oil of cloves per litre of water & spray the area & let dry. Oil of cloves is available at chemists. You can also try 20 to 50 millilitres of white vinegar per litre of water on black mould. It is a good idea to try any procedure on a part of the canvas that is not in plain view.
Use the clove oil in conjunction with the OnGuard Multi Purpose Cleaner
Ideal for use on all our bell tent.